Welcome to the shop.padem.co.uk website terms and conditions for use. These apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order through the Head Office (Padem Ltd Lancaster) Telephone Sales Department, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
This site is owned and operated by Padem Ltd (“Padem Furniture, Padem Home’’, we, our, us”). Registered office: Padem Ltd 14 Eskdale Terrace Langdale Road Lancaster LA1 3 NT United Kingdom. Registered number 09635138 (England and Wales). Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to constantly improve and develop the Padem Ltd website for the benefit of all our customers, to allow this process to take place, we may occasionally:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part of it) with or without notice; and/or
- Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of it) following such change will demonstrate your acceptance of such change.
- Alter or extend promotions at any time.
If Padem Furniture is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the site we will attempt to correct them as soon as we reasonably can.
Damage to your computer
Padem Ltd makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, due to the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website won’t affect your computer. Padem Ltd recommends that you purchase the right firewall and antivirus software to use this and other websites and screen out anything that may damage it. Padem Ltd # shall not be liable in the very unlikely event that while using this website your computer equipment is damaged.
Accuracy of content
Padem Ltd has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. However, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website. All prices are displayed inclusive of V.A.T. We make every effort to display the colour of the furniture as accurately as possible. But as colour reproduction depends on your computer’s monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of the colour is accurate to the actual product.
Before you place an order
If you decide you would like to place an order with Padem Ltd by speaking to one of our sales advisers, please have the following information ready as it will help us process your order, however, we will be delighted to answer any queries you may have. Here are some of the most common questions for you to consider:
- Can access be gained easily for the furniture to be delivered? – are the doors wide enough, are there any awkward stairs, lift or passageways?
- Will the furniture fit in the room?
- Which range are you interested in?
- Which items from the range do you want to order? Please note that if you are thinking of buying extra items such as a footstool or chair at a later date, there may be a slight colour shade variance. It is therefore best to order all the furniture you require at the same time
- What colour would you like the furniture in?
- How would you like to pay for the furniture?
Processing your order and delivery dates
You will be informed of the approximate length of time until delivery at the point of order. Once your order is confirmed as available for delivery we will contact you to agree definite arrangements for the date of delivery. Every effort is made to see that the approximate delivery date is accurate, but on rare occasions the manufacture of your furniture may be delayed through circumstances beyond our control. We will, of course, make every effort to keep you informed.
We deliver to England, Wales and Scotland (excluding Scottish Highlands and Islands) and Northern Ireland extra fee.
Dispatch time 2-7 working days, usually we send order under 3 days.
In order to keep our prices low, we offer one man door-to-door delivery service. However our driver will be more than happy to help you carry the product into your house.
Payment methods include debit or credit cards, Visa, Mastercard, Delta/Connect, American Express.or.Maestro.
Padem Ltd do not accept any responsibility for cash sent in the post and strongly recommend that you do NOT use this method of payment.
If, after having placed your order, you have a change of heart for whatever reason, you may cancel your order at any time prior to delivery. All you need to do is advise us in writing, either by sending e-mail . Once we acknowledge receipt of your cancellation, you will receive a full refund using the same method as your original payment.
Returns after delivery
You have 14 calendar days from receipt of your furniture in which to advise us that you do not want to keep the order. All you need to do is advise us in writing (by e-mail ) or phone our Customer Service team via chat.
You can return your order to us at any of our collection points to receive a full refund including your original delivery charge. If you would like us to collect the items on your behalf, we will charge you £59.
If we are collecting the items from you, we ask that you do the following to assist with uplift of the goods:
- ensure that the furniture is returned in the condition in which it was received. We will not be able to refund the goods in full if there are any signs of damage or misuse. please make the furniture available for collection within 14 calendar days.
- we will refund to you all them monies paid by you for the items being returned (excluding the cost of collection of the goods), once the goods are back at our local warehouse and have been inspected.
Please note for card refunds it can take up to 7 working days from the date that we process the repayment for your account provider to re-credit you with the amount due.
Naturally we aim to deliver all our furniture in good condition. At Padem Furniture we have spent many hours talking to our suppliers about packing and shipping our products so they arrive safely. We are constantly looking for ways to improve these standards. Our stores also pride themselves on having the best delivery teams in the business.
It is disappointing for you and us when occasionally things go wrong. When your order has been unwrapped in your home and there are signs of transit damage, this is what to expect:
- if the furniture is useable, despite the damage, we are happy for you to go ahead and use it
- the Padem Furniture delivery team will complete an incident report form to record the problem. They will ask you to sign it. They may also take photographs to accompany the paperwork.
- the Incident Report form will be returned to the delivering store. It will be logged against your order number, and assessed for action.
- In the event that a repair cannot be made, we will replace the furniture, or give a full refund. The goods that are deemed faulty revert to the ownership of Padem Furniture, and must be in our possession before monies are refunded
- A full refund shall be limited to the original purchase price paid for the unsatisfactory merchandise.
At Padem Furniture we are so confident in the quality of our furniture that we offer a 2 year guarantee on all the furniture we sell.
The guarantee starts from the date of delivery and offers cover against manufacturing defects on the construction of the frame and frame springs.
We have almost 10 years of looking after customers and our expertise is backed by our own fully trained service managers who have the upholstery skills and experience to resolve all issues.
There are some things that aren’t covered by your guarantee. For example, deliberate damage – like treating it roughly or not using the right products to maintain it. It also doesn’t cover your sofa for use in a workplace or business – only for use in your home.
And, don’t forget your 2 year guarantee only belongs to you. So if you sell or give away your sofa, the guarantee ends.
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all materials and/or content made available as part of your use of this website shall remain at all times with us or licencors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorized by Padem Furniture. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may only download such material and content for the purpose of using this website. You further acknowledge that any other use of the material and content of this website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]